Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: Hello, who are you?

  1. #41
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I doubt that you would remember me, I was a friend of Rog's from up north.
    I came down to a party in some big old pole barn. They had a wagon set up inside for the band to play on. I sat on the back side of the wagon with a real short dude, that was gonna drink those kegs dry, well he looked like he needed help so we drank until I fell off the wagon and i guess I rolled under the wagon, I remember having to go outside and I think I passed out in the back of someones pick up. I woke up about sunrise. I had such a head ache. It was the best party I had been to.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Dale B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2005
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AAh Yes, The good old days.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hi Ella...

    I just registered yesterday. I stumbled onto your board through Cherie's. This board is cool and I hope you don't mind if I post here from time to time.

    Have a great day ! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello, bonjour, watchiya, Mannequin.

    Its just a silly little board, Glad ya found me.
    Post as often as you can.

    rog

  5. #45
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hiya Ella..My name is Belle and Im and Australian who happens to run the Death Defying board at the top of the list in the personal boards. I was the first person to move my board there from the old Hostboard site when this was still being beta tested.

    Im an artist myself and at the moment Im giving my hand to ceramics and I love creating things with clay by hand. I also do painting and drawing. I have two of my painting hanging in Nevada and Montana (personal ones for friends [img]wink.gif[/img] )

    Glad to meet you and I hope to visit some more even though Im a pretty irregular visitor of late.. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

    Sorry about the big signature below but the image is linked to my board and I really do love my angel.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Allow me to intro...I'm Cherrysmum...Cherrypez's mum and Cherrysis's mum-dearest..Native Floridian run out by the crowds and living in the mountains of NC....retired and loving it...(when I'm healthy)...big Nascar fan...followed the circuit before it got too big to follow...love to travel, and love Jesus.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lady Belle and Cherrysmum, I'm so glad you saw the 6jmrsi sign on the door. I am very pleased to formally meet you both, and welcome you to my little space.

    Lady Belle, It is a pleasure to meet another artist, I would love to see some of your work sometimes.
    I enjoy painting, i can really get lost when I'm putting brush to canvas (or wood). I tried ceramics in School, but my ashtrays didn't look much like ashtrays.
    Feel free to stop by anytime that you can, You're always welcome here.
    Don't you mind your signature, I also like your angel, the bigger it is, the easier it is on my poor ol' eyes.

    Cherrysmum, Thank you again for stopping by and clearing up the names. I was startin g to think it was a cherry-cult or sumptin [img]wink.gif[/img] .
    I used to follow NASCAR, until after Davey's death, and Now I will watch it, If I find it during my channel surfing.
    I used to have a job, traveling around doing record conventions, but I never made it out to NC.
    I'm kinda retired myself, I got hurt at work about 2 years ago and I'm still fighting Disability.
    I find it very commendable of you to profess your love of the Lord. I am also a Christian, but it really gets ignored or sidestepped on the internet.

    Lady Belle, Cherrysmum, May you both walk in God's light and cast a very long shadow. 6jmzar

    roGeR

  8. #48
    Daytona Demon
    Guest Daytona Demon's Avatar
    Hi Roger, how are you ?
    Veronica here...
    Just passing time during my night shift at the hospital...
    Great board you have here man.....
    All my best to you
    Veronica
    XOXO

  9. #49
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is a growing little community, thats for sure.
    Veronica, Thanks for stopping by. Hope everything is doing well in your corner of the world.
    Peace.

    roG

  10. #50
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Roger,

    Great site you have here! Did you really hijack it?? lol

    I met you, and other very nice people, on The Runaways board!

    I'll return often!


    Stephen

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •